Skip to main content

Course Outline

Iowa residents, non-residents, and their children are not required to have Hunting or Furharvester Licenses if they are hunting or trapping on land that they own or lease.

Iowa residents and non-residents under 16 years of age are not required to:

  • Have a Migratory Bird Hunting and Conservation Stamp (Federal Duck Stamp).
  • Pay the Iowa Migratory Game Bird Fee.

Iowa residents who have a disabled veteran Lifetime Hunting License are exempt from paying the Wildlife Habitat Fee.

  • Unit 9 of 10
  • Topic 3 of 9
  • Page 4 of 6